- Look at the CPH link first. It has an opening, song, and layout for how to approach the lesson.
- Next look at the Leader’s Guide, those have been emailed to you separately.
- If you have multiple age children, you may want to read through one thoroughly to get the background and then skim the other ones.
- As you interact with your child(ren), use an appropriate Bible to read through the Biblical account.
- Preview the links below and use them as a summary/review after being in Scripture. You can use them as a “reward” for listening to the Bible portion. I believe all of them are cartoon versions. Some are for all kids, some might be for older or younger. So again, please preview them before showing them.
- A few lessons have a parent reference for deeper context that you could use with older children or to enhance your own learning.
- There is at least one song included for each lesson; almost all are from LifeTree Kids –which do the VBS songs each year at Grace. Some are from past VBS and some are from the one we would have done in 2020 and are new.
- End with the prayer CPH provides or have your kids do their own.
"This Little Light of Mine" "Praise Ye the Lord Hallelujah" Playlist 1 Playlist 2 LifeTree Kids (they sing the VBS songs)
CPH Link to Lesson 5 Retelling from Beginners' Bible A more realistic cartoon version "Good in Every Way" by Lifetree Kids
CPH Link to Lesson 4 Parent Background on the similarities between the sacrifice of Isaac and Jesus as our sacrifice A Retelling from the Bible App The Sacrifice (more appropriate for grades 3-6) Cartoon, but still realistic version "I'm Trusting You" by Lifetree Kids...
CPH Link to Lesson 3 Saddleback Kids focus on Sarah in this retelling, but is focused on Genesis 18 Fun take on the song "Father Abraham" "In You Alone" from Lifetree Kids
CPH Link to Lesson 2 Crossroad Kids' Club version Abram's Covenant "He is the Light" from Lifetree VBS Songs
CPH Link for Lesson 1 Beginners’ Bible Story: The Fall (for 3-6th grade), goes deeper into the WHY: Made For this Song:
This was put together with the idea that parents have a “menu” of things to choose from while they teach their children in the Fall of 2020. Here are a few recommendations: Look at the CPH link first. It has an opening, song, and layout for how to approach the lesson....
8:00 AM - Traditional Worship Service
9:40 AM - Sunday School & Bible Study Classes for all ages
10:45 AM - Contemporary Worship Service
Holy Communion is celebrated at both services on the first and third Sundays of each month.